Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday

There is just so much to be thankful for this week.

Due to the time (it's late, trust me ) and my never-ending to-do list, I will keep it short.

I am thankful to Gerry and Jim, who cared for the girls while we attended the wedding, this weekend. If you recall, Jim travelled to China with Rob. Gerry and Jim bring grace and joy to everything they do. We are always blessed by their presence and we had two very happy little girls, as a result. Jim even showed up at the door with these beauties for our beauties.



I am thankful for the nicest Memorial Day we have seen in a long time. We were able to host our dear friends for a barbecue. This sweet family is from our agency and travel group. We are more than blessed by their friendship and truly enjoyed seeing our children play together so nicely. It was good to get some adult gab in there too:)




I am thankful for a wonderful birthday celebration we shared with Emily. I still cannot believe that she is six years old, but I am grateful for the little lady she is becoming. Emily will share one more celebration with her girlfriends in June, and we are looking forward to it.



The day after we learned of the tragic and sudden loss of Maria Chapman, I was feeling very sad. It had been a stormy, strange day and I felt complete grief for their family. After dinner I looked out the window to find this...



..Which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises...2Peter1:4

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Emily! The time goes by so fast. It looks like you had a fun celebration with her.

DiJo said...

Can you tell I am behind on checking in. Summer is affecting my blogging!!! Anyway, HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Emily! Ainsley loved being six, and I know you will too!!!! We hope you have the best year ever!
Love,
Your MN Friends
(Miss Diana, Ainsley & Ruby Mei)

Music


 
© Welcome to Our Little Ladybugs!
CoffeeShop Designs