Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things...

My good bloggy friend, Danielle tagged me for a meme. Actually, I love this one because I really like knowing what makes people tick. It's the psychology buff in me, I suppose. The rules are (who makes up these rules anyway? Seriously, I am curious about Blog Etiquette:-)I am to tag others for this fun, but sadly all my bloggy buddies have done this meme or a version of it - feel free to consider yourself tagged, if you have not been tagged yet!




These are a few of my favorite things:
sound - the ocean, our children laughing
late night snack - a piece of toast with peanut butter
smell - definitely the girls after their bath
color combination - Pink and Brown (second choice Navy and White)
nut - walnuts
time of year - Used to be just Christmas and now, I'm thinking summer is moving up the scale!
author - So many...I am a big Patterson fan, though and I like the work of Sue Monk Kidd
books - Anything Dr. Suess, Little Women, When the Heart Waits, The Secret Life of Bees
vegetable - believe it or not, beets
male actor - Denzel Washington or Tom Hanks - just love these two!
female actress - Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts and Audrey Hepburn (what a dichotomy, huh??)
flower - hands down, Gerbera Daisies - loooove them!!
vacation spot - Disney (I know, sad but true!)
pizza - Mack and Manco Boardwalk Pizza (yum!)
sports to play - I'm sorry I don't know what that means - I was one of those "cheerleader, dancy" girls!
subject in school - English
tv channel - We are an ABC family, when we watch TV
radio station - I tend to like the eighties stations, go figure
holiday - Christmas, Christmas, Christmas
perfume - CK, Be
shoes - Preferably bare feet, but if I have to wear shoes, I love heels - anything with a heel makes me happy!
candy - Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies and Dark Chocolate anything!
city to shop - I'm a country mouse - I like small, out of the way boutiquey shops, the kind where you get to know the owner
beauty products - HAHHAHHHAHH - okay, I do like Estee Lauder, but these days, I am lucky if I can grab a pressed powder on the run while food shopping
item to shop for - Back to the sport question - I consider shopping a very competitive sport! I like shopping for just about anything (except the groceries) but I would have to say shopping for the girls clothes is great fun! I used to be way into shopping for the home - I am an Americana freak and love finding that "just right" item to fit in the perfect nook!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Heather, you're so cool (except for the 80's music), loved reading your list and getting to know you a bit more!!
Now, what's up with the "buttered popcorn jelly bellies"?
You're joking, right?!! (teehhe) :D

Music


 
© Welcome to Our Little Ladybugs!
CoffeeShop Designs