Saturday, October 27, 2007

Someday My Prince will Come...

Emily surprised us all by asking for dance lessons this year. She loves dance class and gets to see a few old friends while making new ones. This past week, her class dressed up and her teachers taught the girls how to stand like ladies and model their costumes with style and grace. The moms were invited in to take pictures which is a big deal. They usually dance behind closed doors to ensure their teacher has their full attention. The girls wore their leotards under their costumes and had a regular class after the festivities.

(My camera was dropped on our pumpkin outing last week and has not been the same since - I know some of my settings were lost and so I am still trying to reset it to shoot better quality pictures, always an adventure...)

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...


Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!



Emily and a sweet friend from pre-school


While Emily was breaking in her glass slippers, Hannah was all smiles

7 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

So cute! Loving the Cinderella costume. And that little Hannah is just adorable!

Angie said...

Very sweet pictures! Both girls look like little princesses!

Heather,
I emailed you from an address I got off your Adoption Voyages site to tell you about the music on my blog. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks!

Yoli said...

So beautiful, that gorgeous red hair and the crystal blue eyes. Stunning. Your little one does not fall far behind. You have such beautiful children.

Yoli

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Heather,

It sounds like I need to take that class. :o) Em looks so cute and is a true princess inside and out.

Hugs to your little Cinderella.

xoxo,
L.

Sheri said...

Emily is a beautiful princess! Can't wait to start dance classes with my little princess.

Lori said...

Just sweet. :)

Cammie said...

What beautiful ladybugs!

Music


 
© Welcome to Our Little Ladybugs!
CoffeeShop Designs