Friday, July 6, 2007

Three Months Together

A Tale of Two SIsters
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

I love my brother. He is a great guy, good husband and teriffic father. But...I always wanted a sister, too. Greedy? Yes, I know, and at this stage of the game, I am doubtful it is ever to be. In the beginning, my brother wanted to send me back ( he probably bargained on a different model - like the brother type!) but I think he's pretty used to me now. At least I hope so.

Emily said the other day, "I love my little sister." My heart melted. I was humbled, awestruck and honestly, thankful. We celebrate the miracle of how our family came to be, every single day. Enjoy along with us...

3 comments:

Nesting For Natalie said...

Heather,

I always wanted a sister too. As did my oldest child, TLC. Now, she has Jane. Even though they are soooo far apart, they adore one another. Arn't our girls the blessed ones :)!!

Amy

Erin said...

What a beautiful slide show! The girls are so incredibly lovely and it's obvious they share a true bond. Just lovely :-)

Nesting For Natalie said...

Heather loved the smile box! As for the video at my place, feel free to shre it from your blog, if you like! I "borrowed" it too :).

Thanks so much for the very encouraging words you sent!!!

Amy

Music


 
© Welcome to Our Little Ladybugs!
CoffeeShop Designs