Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And the Winner is...

Today's the day! In celebration of our 200th post, I am giving away a two book series complete with a cd. The books are titled, "Motivating your Man, God's Way" and are penned by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. Dr. Eggerichs and his wife are the founders of the Love and Respect Program.

So, I enlisted the help of my most accomplished assistant, Emily :) and this is how it went down.


We wrote everyone's names on little pieces of paper

My faithful assistant folded each slip twice


We shook the bowl A LOT! And then she closed her eyes...



and the winner is...Sharon!

3 comments:

Sharon Sloan said...

Dear Heather and Emily:

I am surprised,tickled, humbled and blessed. Really. How very sweet that I won. And clearly, the good Lord must think I need to do a much better job motivating my man! :) I'll receive that life-giving rebuke. hee hee

Thank you so much!

Heather...looking forward to the next 200 posts! Each one is beautiful!

Beth said...

YEA for Sharon! I love the giant grin on Em's face in the last photo! She is so pretty! I can't help but notice the recent change in her. She looks like such a young lady. I, too, am looking forward to your next 200. :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats to Sharon!

Jen

Music


 
© Welcome to Our Little Ladybugs!
CoffeeShop Designs