Monday, October 18, 2010

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile

"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news refreshes the body." Proverbs 15:30



I remember my very first dance recital. I had just turned eight years old. Dressed in a little black tutu and lace accessories, I tippity tapped onstage to this wonderful song from the musical, "Annie". Many times, over the years, I have found myself thinking back to the words from this tune, "...it's what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe, that matters..."

To read the rest of this post, click here

Titus 2 in Action

2 comments:

Sharon Sloan said...

Em looks just like you!!!! :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I love this post...and aren't you the most precious little thing????

Music


 
© Welcome to Our Little Ladybugs!
CoffeeShop Designs