Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick Computer!




Lethargic, cranky, hot and just plain "not responding" much of the time, my computer is sick! I have been working an several projects, which have been unduly interrupted as a result (read Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!) Bear with me while I figure out how to cure my companion, I have tried all the homeopathic remedies suggested and now, I may have to take it in to be serviced. We shall see. In the meantime, I will try to post a few items to last us a couple of days:)

2 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hey that description sounds like me... :o)

Hoping your friend will be healed soon. Is it okay to pray to God about a sick computer???? :o)

Love you,
L

Lori said...

Oh bummer!! I hope it gets well real quick! :)

Music


 
© Welcome to Our Little Ladybugs!
CoffeeShop Designs